If you select to share with us the above-mentioned details, you give the nod to the use, transfer, and storage of the details shared by you on our servers. The details shared by you shall not be sold/given//rented to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group/holding/subsidiary companies and or our service partners/associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
The details shared by you shall be used by us to:
● Revamp and tailor our services, content and other commercial/non-commercial features on the website;
● Send you details of our products, services, special deals, promotions;
● Send you marketing/promotional messages (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional messages from us you may point out your choices at the time of registration or by following the instructions given on the website or by giving directions to this effect)
● Send bulletin(s) to you (If you accede to the same);
● Send you work-related declarations on aberrant times when it is required to do so;
● Give you the chance to take part in competitions or surveys on our website or make use of certain tools (If you take part, we may request certain extras personally identifiable details from you. Moreover, taking part in these surveys or competitions will be totally voluntary and you, therefore, shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such extra details);
● Provide customer support and see your request;
● Solve the problems, if any and troubleshooting;
● Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements;
● Give work updates and promotional offers related to works/products;
● Abide by any court judgement/decree/order/directive/legal & government authority/applicable law;
● Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
● Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
● Safeguard the rights, property or security of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public as a whole; and
● Reply to claims of third parties.
The private details shared by you shall also be revealed to:
Our corporate family members, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents, and marketing communications; and Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the details.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can access and make changes in your personal information by signing in to the website. We will not make any changes in the information shared by you. Nonetheless, you must update your personal details as soon as such changes are required.
When you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to deactivate your account. On your request, we will close your account and remove your private details from view as soon as considerately possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). Nonetheless, we shall retain your personal information from closed accounts to abide by the law. Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially forbidden activities and to enforce User Agreements; Abide by any court judgement/decree/order/ directive/legal & government authority/applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety and/or its Director, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as
may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities taking place under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not reveal your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore your password has been compromised for any reason, then you should immediately change it.
In the event TNBC goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another
company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will
likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified
via email/prominent notice on our website for thirty days of any such change in ownership or
control of your personal information.
The security of personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is hundred percent secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not be unlawfully intercepted or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Links to other sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by TNBC Please be aware that we, TNBC and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears in the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.